Skip to main content

Chinese Whisper

Firstly, we looked for the irregular verbs family where all are equal.
Then, we looked for the '-ght' family and its pronounciation 't'.

We distinguished between to take and to catch:
http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/53764/catch-vs-take-a-bus-train

s66.photobucket.com
We knew how to make questions
http://inglisticha.blogspot.com.es/2011/04/how-to-make-questions.html

We learnt the auxiliary, modal and main verbs.
http://inglisticha.blogspot.com.es/2013/08/auxiliary-verbs-versus-regular-and.html


We played to the 'Broken Telephone' or 'Chinese Whisper' Wikipedia 

Our e-mail letters:
Hi, I'm Charlie!,
From November to January I learnt new things: words, English culture, new songs...
Some new words were: blond, bald, reindeer, carol...
I learnt some things that an English person do at Christmas, at New Year's Eve... I learnt to make a Christmas cracker and a game too!!!
Other than that, I met new people very important for me now!



During the course I learnt many things such as the song "Space Unicorn". We learnt to make a Christmas cracker for Christmas and also I learnt to pronounce the alphabet, how to use the currency and how to play games such as 'Guess Who'. Finally, I know how to translate names into English.
Opinion:  I am very, very happy and don't hate this class.
Kate

During the English course I learnt the pronunciation of different words and the meaning of "calvo".
The classes are funny. I met new people and made new friends. We played and how to make a lot of games, such as 'Guess Who' or a Christmas cracker. We listen music, etc...
Mary

In the English classroom I learnt many things, such as: the pronounciation of the letters. Also I learnt to make a cracker for Christmas eve. Later we learnt to read English correctly.
Also I made s 'Guess Who' game and I learnt how to play the game.
Later we laernt to sing the song 'Space Unicorn' and also I learnt how to make uestions with the adjectives.
Opinion: The English lessons are funny and I learnt a lot of things!
Paula




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listening Comprehension

We listened the sample of the Cambridge exam and the students learnt how to pass the different parts. http://www.examenglish.com/KET/KET_listening.html part 1: pictures part 2: matching   part 3: m/choice   part 4: fill in a form   part 5: fill in a form   test 2 part 1: pictures   test 2 part 2: matching   test 2 part 3: m/choice   test 2 part 4: gapfill   test 2 part 5: gapfill   test 3 part 4: gapfill

Weather Bulletin

2. Weather Bulletin

Speak out

Today we spoke about the speaking test. As the student know each other they introduce their partners in pairs. Apart from the name, age, location they described their clothes, their tastes, etc. They had to do a role-paper: They are now the examiners and their mission is to make up a speaking test.  The topic they chose among Family, Travelling, Hobbies, Food, Clothes, Business, Colours and Numbers was Sports . That was the questionaire: Why am I testing? Who are we testing? What am I testing? How am I scoring? How is my test benefitting learners? I, as a teacher, explained the different pronunciation of "their, they're and they". We played bingo games about the timing and flash cards rhymes.  Good luck with your Cambridge exam.